Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meet the Amateur Bakers - Michelle

How long have you been baking?
5 years

What is your favorite thing to bake?
I love to bake cookies, especially decorated sugar cookies, and my favorite, the chunky Lola cookie from Flour.

What is the most challenging thing you've ever baked?
Doughnuts, hands down. I was always afraid of frying anything, and by making doughnuts, I conquered my fear.

What is your favorite ingredient?
Vanilla Extract

What is your favorite cookbook or recipe resource?
Organic and Chic: Cakes, Cookies, and Other Sweets That Taste as Good as They Look

Do you have a blog?
Savory Favorites

How long have you been blogging?
About 1 year

What is the one baked good you're know for or would like to be known for?
I am definitely known for baking cupcakes, though no specific kind. My friends at work are always asking what I will bring in next to share, but are always asking for cupcakes.

Are you on Twitter? If so, what is your Twitter name?
@michellet11

What will you be baking for Cupcake Camp?
Pancake cupcakes with Maple Bacon Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment