Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meet the Amateur Bakers - Jessica

How long have you been baking?
I’ve been baking since I was a little girl, using boxed cake mixes and frozen cookie dough to make sweets for my mom’s church meetings. As I grew older, I started baking from scratch and it’s been a hobby ever since!

What is your favorite thing to bake?
Hmm, tough – cheesecake with cinnamon crust or my red velvet cupcakes


What is the most challenging thing you've ever baked?
I took a pastry class and the chef taught us how to bake crème puffs. Since then, I’ve tried to make them on my own – not as good as I did in class!

What is your favorite ingredient?
I LOVE Mexican Vanilla Extract – I received it as a gift and hoped it would never run empty!

What is your favorite cookbook or recipe resource?
PINTEREST, lol. The pictures, oh my!

What is the one baked good you're know for or would like to be known for?
My signature goodies are my red velvet cupcakes.

Are you on Twitter? If so, what is your Twitter name?
@Jeska1109

What will you be baking for Cupcake Camp?
Those red velvet cupcakes.

Feel free to include any additional information about yourself, your baking, your favorite baking story, etc
My little sister Janice and I are ready to be a part of this baking world and are excited about what’s in store!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to be at the event and check out your red velvet cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete